Decisions made!

I'm moving to the U.K. !! For whatever reason, the processing time has been nearly two years and out of those two years, Wayne and I have spent 5 months together. Not fun. As it appears, its an entirely easier process to allow me to move there. So, thats what we're going to do.


Right. So far, no one reads this. I guess its going to be something that my mother can follow. I mean, she hasn't taken the news well at all and believes that Wayne and I have sprung this on her. This isn't the case, but alas. I don't believe there was any other impression she would get. I'm going to update soon with an actual blog. I'll also be posting pictures. Pictures of anything really. Some of items that I want to give away and items that I'm looking to get a few bucks for. =P



Stay Tuned!


Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment